3 sustainable strategies to reduce the overwhelm of overcommitment, refill your cup when feeling drained, and prioritize purpose over perfection
-Patrons Oxford Insurance Team Member
This 45-minute recorded workshop + worksheet is for you if:
- You tend to over commit to the point of overwhelm.
- You're a caregiver who often feels drained.
- You are your own harshest critic; you struggle with perfectionism and because you're overextended you feel like you can't do anything well.
It can help you:
- Develop a schedule that feels sustainable (and joyful)
- Be intentional about living a more full, yet balanced life
- Reset your intentions and prioritize your health and self-care
- A simple scheduling strategy for being more realistic with your time and creating space throughout your day to settle stress and ensure you’re taking care of your wellbeing needs.
- A process for responding yes, no, or not right now in a way that reflects your time, energy, intuition and capacity.
- How to recognize when expectations have become toxic to your wellbeing, hence blocking your ability to do your best work and enjoy your life.
- A worksheet to integrate the material and apply the strategies to your own life.
- Scripts for authentically saying "no", "not right now", or "I changed my mind'.
With a decade of experience in the wellness industry, Allie has partnered with over 60 companies and helped hundreds of achievers and caregivers find a pace and rhythm that feels sustainable and deeply satisfying.
Allie is a Certified Health Coach and Yoga Teacher with her Master's in Education.